• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Junk with the any slysoft program?

ptamom

Hi folks,
I am much of a noob, and not much of a techy person with any devices either.
Question...my past experience with any software that is free (even trials) has been that there is junk (spy ware or ad ware) bundled with the software.
Has anyone had any problems with this?
Thanks,

There are many reliable sites to download free software that do not attach anything to the download. Do you have any particular types of software in mind?

I was thinking of trying all of the slysoft programs. My kid just got a Zen Vision M 60, and was way bummed out that he cannot put his DVD collection on it. That is why he bought it.
Just wanted to be sure I wasn't messing up my computer with junk before I downloaded the anydvd and clone dvd mobile.
Thank

Be assured there is no junk connected with any Slysoft products. Get them from the Slysoft site.

Agreed, no Junkware, Adware, spyware, malware, etc ....

-W

But the SlySoft software suite *removes* a lot of junk from your dvd's & cd's.

;)

Slye Software products rule. I tried trial versions then purchased. You won't be dissapointed with this company. Don't waste your time searching for free programs. You get excellent support from these guys.:bowdown:

When you buy, and you will... Get the "Bundle". Many Moons ago I bought everything separately. It not only cost more, I realized that I used every software program that they offer. SlySoft is a Great company that really stands behing their products with updates as well as support!:clap: :clap: :clap:

No Problems

:agree: HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR JUNK WITH SLYSOFT !:bowdown:

Thanks for the info. folks.
I can hardly wait to try it.
Now...on to the download!

I was thinking of trying all of the slysoft programs. My kid just got a Zen Vision M 60, and was way bummed out that he cannot put his DVD collection on it. That is why he bought it.
Just wanted to be sure I wasn't messing up my computer with junk before I downloaded the anydvd and clone dvd mobile.
Thank

Great Choice ... you will not regret it ....

Ok, I have had the trial versions of Anydvd and Clonedvd mobile, for a few days now, and have used it well. It was very easy to use, and worked like a charm! No problem loading my son's movies on to his Zen.
As for the junk that I was worried about getting (packaged in with the programs), for a change, I read the EULA. It was short and to the point...I could understand what I was agreeing to. I don't usually read the EULA, because they are the size of a dictionary, and about as reader friendly as one too.
Thanks Slysoft for making a good product that works as well as everyone says!

I have the Vision M 30. I have never had a problem putting DVDs on it with AnyDVD and Clone. Both are great products with no "JUNK".

I have a Zen Vision 30, and AnyDVD used with CloneDVD Mobile will generate AVI files that the Zen will play perfectly. Just transfer the files over to the video directory. A movie file will be anywhere from 700K to several GB's in size depending on the runtime and amount of compression you set with CloneDVD Mobile.

I agree that all Slysoft products are clean and spyware free.

Back