• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jungle Book: Diamond Edition

llaffer

Greetings. I'm trying to rip the contents out of this disc like I've done hundreds of times before. In this case, when it gets to 48 or 49%, it slows down and eventually fails.

Normally when this happens, I try to get a hold of another copy of the disc to try again, and most of the time that works. But this time, the second disc that I'm trying to rip fails at the same 48 or 49%.

Does anyone know if this is normal for this disc? Or should I just try to track down a third copy?

Attached is a log created using 8.0.4 (non-beta) release. Or at least, I'm trying to upload it. I'll see what I can do, and if I have to upload it to a file hosting site, I'll post a link.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_F_JUNGLE_BOOK_DIAMOND_EDITION.ziplog
    255.1 KB · Views: 2
That disc only has basic aacs protection. You say it eventually fails. Does it fail with read errors? If so, please read the sticky up to called 'read errors on Blu-ray'.

Thanks. I'll check out that thread and do what it says after finishing a rip of another disc. I'll report back.

---

EDIT: Looks like it's a bad disc. ImgBurn puked on it at the 4% mark.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back