• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jump in, the water's fine ...

kevin_marchant

Lifetime licence purchased via bitcoin (my first use) obtained through localbitcoins.com with pingit purchase. Check for number of transactions 500+ and reputation - I used "Audiomash".

Licence turned up within seconds (though in my junk folder - important tip to other purchasers). Worked out to less than the credit card price without (a) any hassle and (b) having to disclose any address details etc.

Happily ripping a couple of 3D blurays using BD3D2MK3D to view on my Rift tomorrow.

Given I last purchased a lifetime licence in 2008 for only slightly less than the current offer, I reckon this is really good value.

Well done Redfox - and glad to be back in the fold.

For some some and others no. There are setup one needs to do and then purchase bitcoin to use them to buy from RedFox. So since Visa/MC seems to be working for the majority that is what most will be usingl. One has to factor the charge for bitcoin and currency changes in bitcoin just the same in CC but your also charge a transaction foreign fee for using Visa/CC for the purchase I was emailed saying it could be percentage. So Bitcoin or CC there are fees involved anyway you look at it but Visa/CC users for the most part are willing to take the fee to make the purchase-like me.

I purchased a lifetime license of AnyDVDHD back in Jan, 2011. I've used it lots over the last 5 years and feel that I've gotten my money's worth ... ~ $20/year. So, I wasn't too concerned about buying another LTL, which I did today.

My only concerns were with the stories about people having troubles with their banks denying the charge to their Visa's, and I didn't want to mess around with Bitcoin (for other reasons.) In the end, I gave a Visa gift card a shot, and it worked like a charm. So my recommendation to those that have been having trouble with their banks, and/or don't want to deal with Bitcoin, is to just go get a Visa gift card (if they have them where you live) and use it to pay for your license.

Back