• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick UHD/BLU correct title

I am looking for the correct title and have not had any success in finding a form. Below is the Log file. It push out that it is 456. But have had no luck with that title.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_G_JOHN_WICK.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
no, you say "it" pushes out title 456. what is "it" pushing out that title? it certainly isn't anydvd.

no, you say "it" pushes out title 456. what is "it" pushing out that title? it certainly isn't anydvd.
Ok, I when i insert the drive anydvd read's the BD. From there I open CloneBD or 123 DVD copy there it suggests that the correct title is 456. But I have not had any luck with that title as it seems some of the clips are not in the correct order.

There we go. 123 suggests that, because apperantly you've managed to find a version anydvd hasn't seen before. Well done. @Pete will need to update the OPD so AnyDVD will know how to handle this title correctly. Then both CloneBD (recommended) and 123 will use the correct playlist

I am looking for the correct title and have not had any success in finding a form. Below is the Log file. It push out that it is 456. But have had no luck with that title.

Fix has been added.
Retry now, CloneBD should auto-select the right title now (you may have to clear the CloneBD cache - settings/clear cache).

Fix has been added.
Retry now, CloneBD should auto-select the right title now (you may have to clear the CloneBD cache - settings/clear cache).

I'm running into a similar issue as found in this thread with John Wick. CloneBD is suggesting 456 as Main title #1 - which is incorrect. I tried clearing cache just in case - but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
I'm running into a similar issue as found in this thread with John Wick. CloneBD is suggesting 456 as Main title #1 - which is incorrect. I tried clearing cache just in case - but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, log attached.
Ok, should be better now, try again, please.

Back