• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

john wick, something strange is going on here...

@ Adbear; RE: If the AACS is missing then the disc plays back the wrong playlist.

I can confirm that if you use the AnyDVD HD "RIP", then it will not play the correct playlist. I burned a "FULL" backup disk and my hardware player will not continue past the ATMOS title. I keep hoping that I will see a new AnyDVD HD beta that fixes this disk.

For sure

@ Adbear; RE: If the AACS is missing then the disc plays back the wrong playlist.

I can confirm that if you use the AnyDVD HD "RIP", then it will not play the correct playlist. I burned a "FULL" backup disk and my hardware player will not continue past the ATMOS title. I keep hoping that I will see a new AnyDVD HD beta that fixes this disk.

We all hope for the clever guys to fix this one. Seems like a simple problem; obviously not.

Last edited:
At least I'm watching it on my computer mpc while you guys wait...lol

So are a lot of us. You seem to act as if what you are doing is new, it's not. Getting the right playlist has been explained many times before on the forum and a lot of them were even worked out for different discs before you posted in this thread.

I watched it a few times already, I had no issues with the disc, but others have. Its all very simple, wait until James applies the magic and watch the original if you have an issue, even if you rented it, watch it, how many times can you watch the same movie in a few weeks? Most of us know how to find the correct playlist, it doesn't take a genius, its nice that the General made a cute you tube video for newbies but enough is enough. Some people just need attention and others well they just know their stuff. You know who you are. Lets act like adults here.

Last edited:
i figured you had those by now! shall i post the .jar files as well?

ClownBD.... clonebd. It does not matter. As for the discovery Im sorry I did not know deep in these boards you guys have already addressed this. I was just trying to help. Any idea when you guys will fix this problem with an update soon??? Later

ClownBD.... clonebd. It does not matter. As for the discovery Im sorry I did not know deep in these boards you guys have already addressed this. I was just trying to help. Any idea when you guys will fix this problem with an update soon??? Later

You won't get any comment whatsoever on 'when is xxx going to happen?' questions here. As an aside, I have never seen a group of forums with a) so many moderators and b) almost all of them having a really snarky attitude. It seems the prereq to being a mod is to be a smartass.

This does not serve SlySoft well. And I could care less what justification the mods use for it.

You won't get any comment whatsoever on 'when is xxx going to happen?' questions here. As an aside, I have never seen a group of forums with a) so many moderators and b) almost all of them having a really snarky attitude. It seems the prereq to being a mod is to be a smartass.

This does not serve SlySoft well. And I could care less what justification the mods use for it.

1) Actually there is a program called "ClownBD" which is a free and excellent program, and happened to be developed by a moderator on this board. So using the correct program name might be of value.

2) Since a moderator is just that, and not a staff person working for Slysoft, how can you expect them to know when the developers will have a "fix" for anything?

3) Usually fixes for new discs come within a few hours. Sometimes the developers need to order a disc and that takes some time. What the problem is with this disc, I have no idea. One thing is certain, there has not been a disc that they have not been able to do, so it seems that some just need to chill until it is done.

Last edited:
1) Actually there is a program called "ClownBD" which is a free and excellent program, and happened to be developed by a moderator on this board. So using the correct program name might be of value.

2) Since a moderator is just that, and not a staff person working for Slysoft, how can you expect them to know when the developers will have a "fix" for anything?

3) Usually fixes for new discs come within a few hours. Sometimes the developers need to order a disc and that takes some time. What the problem is with this disc, I have no idea. One thing is certain, there has not been a disc that they have not been able to do, so it seems that some just need to chill until it is done.

I 1000% agree there will be a fix for this disc. Everyone is spoiled by the typical turnaround time, which you mentioned. I wasn't asking for expected fix times; I was merely telling the OP that he won't get quotes on fix times here.

Yes its been solved, thank you. The update is posted in the top of the sub forum.

John wick rental does not run with 7.5.7.4

Yes its been solved, thank you. The update is posted in the top of the sub forum.

Experimental backup of RED BOX RENTAL OF "JOHN WICK" BD WILL NOT RUN WITH 7.5.7.4 using IMAGE BURN (to .ISO) on either the Sony 790 or the OPPO 83.
Just identifies as BDMV and goes to black screen with 00:00:00 on the displays. Log attached. View attachment AnyDVD_7.5.7.4_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_RENTAL.ziplog

Experimental backup of RED BOX RENTAL OF "JOHN WICK" BD WILL NOT RUN WITH 7.5.7.4 using IMAGE BURN (to .ISO) on either the Sony 790 or the OPPO 83.
Just identifies as BDMV and goes to black screen with 00:00:00 on the displays. Log attached. View attachment 26175

The log is not from an original disc.

Just identifies as BDMV and goes to black screen with 00:00:00 on the displays. Log attached. View attachment 26175

I didn't think that the OPPO 83 could play the ATMOS audio.

AnyDVDHD protected ISO will not play in PowerDVD 14 at all with 7.5.7.4.

az_raiden

Atmos plays as a normal Dolby digital track on non-atmos specific gear

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Standalone players don't work with 7.5.7.4 on John Wick BD

I didn't think that the OPPO 83 could play the ATMOS audio.

AnyDVDHD protected ISO will not play in PowerDVD 14 at all with 7.5.7.4.

az_raiden

sorry, it's theOPPO 93.

sorry, it's theOPPO 93.

gil73, so were you one of the 83 owners who sold it to buy a 93 just for the ATMOS compatibility??? I was just wondering. A lot of users in the OPPO forum were doing that.

I think that PowerDVD updated their online database. John Wick US Retail original disc plays fine now without AnyDVD running. It even shows the correct playlist in Process Monitor: 589.

az_raiden

Back