• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

john wick, something strange is going on here...

blaster27

anydvd hd seems to be having trouble recognizing which one of these playlists is the correct one. i could be wrong. posting a log file for one of the pros to look at.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.7.3_Info_E_JOHN_WICK.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 244
Yes, those listed playlists are all different, so they can't all be right. I would usually say one of those 9 listed would be correct, but recently AnyDVD has sometimes listed all wrong playlists.

This annoying protection seems to be getting more popular it seems :(

I've run into the same problem. It did prompt me for my region the first time the disc was in, of which I set to "A" as that was on the disc case. I have the Canadian Entertainment One Films (eOne) disc, not the Lionsgate release in the U.S. I tried playlist 113 which was not correct, working on playlist 147 now. Ill just go down the list to see if any are correct. If I stumble across the correct one I'll post back, unless its solved before then. I'll attach a logfile as well.

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Not one of the 13 listed playlists work..... Have to wait for a fix from the Slysoft peeps.

Ok. I'll check 589 when I get home from work and post back.

Playlist 589 does not work. A couple of minutes in it jumps from the hospital scene to after the funeral. That shouldn't spoil it for anyone. LOL

Redbox US Rental

Correct Playlist for John Wick RedBox Rental

261 possible playlists.DD 5.1 Lossy Audio.:mad:

196) 00641.mpls, 1:41:13
[505+508+507+501+512+504+520+513+517+506+515+518+51 0+516+503+511+519+502+514+509].m2ts
- Chapters, 16 chapters
- h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
- AC3, English, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, Spanish, multi-channel, 48kHz

Different REDS!!!!

My Red rental shows 196 (00622.MPLS) and 199(00641.MPLS)? They using different disks in different regions of the US?

Last edited:
Here's from my U.S. retail disc playlist...

(Click below)
jw_us_mpls.jpg

Most likely the playlists shown in AnyDVD's status window will not be right at the moment for any of the John Wick releases.
Best thing to do is post a logfile from the disc.

For anyone that can 100% confirm a correct playlist, please post a logfile from your disc, this may help Slysoft fix it for everyone :)
It might also help other users if you list what region/release you have too.

Can anyone confirm that playing the full disc in a licensed player (PDVD/WinDVD/TMT) works correctly with AnyDVD running?

Could not get the back-up to work with ANYDVDHD7570.
downloaded ANYDVDHD7573 created log file [see attachment]
successful rip.
created a ISO with DVDshrink [movie only].
Title 13 was the file shrink used
region 1 retail copy

View attachment 26073

I tried doing a 1:1 back up on BD DL 50gb, worked great up to the tittle menu.... hit play and...... nothing.

Could not get the back-up to work with ANYDVDHD7570.
downloaded ANYDVDHD7573 created log file [see attachment]
successful rip.
created a ISO with DVDshrink [movie only].
Title 13 was the file shrink used
region 1 retail copy

View attachment 26073

How does DVD Shrink work with Blu-ray files? I thought it was only DVD it worked with?

Just wanted to report another user with John Wick failing. It crashed AnyDVD 7.5.7.0, upgraded to 7.5.7.3 and it crashes that as well until I tried disabling anydvd before inserting the movie and then enabling afterward. That got me an initial read and list of playlists. Attempting extraction but I don't have high hopes since the drive seems to stop spinning while reading it. Hoping for a fix, emailed the dump.zip file but if you need it here are the forum let me know!

Another John Wick Log File...

Here's another John Wick log file...

Attachments

1.2 MB · Views: 26
Back