• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick Retail US (UPC: 031398211044) ERROR!

worknstiff

Hi Guys! , here we go again with another Lionsgate POS disk. I have included the AnyDVD_7.5.7.3_Info_F_JOHN_WICK.ziplog. Using TMT5 on my PC it plays all the way thru to the menu and then even plays the Dolby ATMOS splash screen until everything STOPS with a black screen. Even if you try to go-to the next chapter it only takes you back to the menu again. Please Help! Let me know if you need me to do something else or if you have a downloadable bin file for me to try. Thanks for all your great work on these problematic disks, this is where we get to see what our subscription money really paid for, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I appreciate you even more every time I install a new beta because I never have to worry about getting a goggle toolbar of my search provider being changed to bing, lol. Thanks again.

Does the disc work correctly in TMT5 with AnyDVD turned off/disabled?

No of course it won't, without AnyDVD running it never plays on my pc, it just says "this disk cannot be played".

Back