• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick Issues

During the scanning the process on my John Wick DVD it stops at 59%. I can't get CloneDVD to make a copy for me. Can someone help me with this.

During the scanning the process on my John Wick DVD it stops at 59%. I can't get CloneDVD to make a copy for me. Can someone help me with this.

You didn't post an AnyDVD log, so all we can do is guess. I will assume you are not using AnyDVD 7.5.7.5 beta. If not, try that. It is the first thread in this section.

How to create a log file.

5. Post an AnyDVD log file. Many times the answer to your question is visible to experienced users or SlySoft support or a developer right away.

Ensure Anydvd is running.
Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
Select "Create Logfile"
Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.zip" (or something similar)
Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
Look for the icon that looks like a paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread). If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paper clip.
A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
click "upload"
Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Reboot and defrag your computer

If you are using standard definition:

AnyDVD 7.5.7.5
DVD Shrink (if you need to compress)
Imgburn

Put John Wick on a DVD-9 and you won't need DVD Shrink, and always use the latest beta and stable version of AnyDVD.

Rebooting and defragmenting won't fix a defective disc now will it? Op states clonedvd errors or at 59%, no amount of rebooting will fix that. Nor will swapping to dvdshrink or IMGBurn.

Why don't don't we start with that logfile of the disc before we go tell him to use software that's not even remotely relevant to the issue at hand.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Rebooting and defragmenting won't fix a defective disc now will it? Op states clonedvd errors or at 59%, no amount of rebooting will fix that. Nor will swapping to dvdshrink or IMGBurn.

Why don't don't we start with that logfile of the disc before we go tell him to use software that's not even remotely relevant to the issue at hand.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Exactly.
Once someone is asked for a logfile - all guessing should stop until the logfile appears.

-W

No luck with John Wick

I'm had no luck getting John Wick to work. I've upgraded to 7.5.8.0. I've rebooted. I've defragged.
Please see the attached AnyDVD LOG file as requested.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.8.0_Info_D_John Wick.ziplog
    918.9 KB · Views: 18
I'm had no luck getting John Wick to work. I've upgraded to 7.5.8.0. I've rebooted. I've defragged.
Please see the attached AnyDVD LOG file as requested.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Whats not working ?? Cant play the movie ? Cant make a backup ?

You dont describe the problem your having so cant offer any help

I have always created my MP4 files using Handbrake. Usually everything works with no issues as long as I keep AnyDVD updated and current.
Handbrake & AnyDVD reads John Wick (which is a very new release) the structure or source, but when I start the process to create my MP4 file it immediately stops. Indicating that the process finished. It creates a 5KB file.

I have always created my MP4 files using Handbrake. Usually everything works with no issues as long as I keep AnyDVD updated and current.
Handbrake & AnyDVD reads John Wick (which is a very new release) the structure or source, but when I start the process to create my MP4 file it immediately stops. Indicating that the process finished. It creates a 5KB file.

Then the problem is Handbrake not Slysoft problem. I done John wick with 7.5.7.5 beta and cloneDVD and had no problems. So trying to imply it's a Slysoft problem when it most likely a handbrake problem is wrong conclusion to just blame Anydvd is the problem.

Handbrake is actually a problem with LibDVDNav. In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox. Problem solved. Remember to switch it back when you're done.

Read the post above your's, that's a handbrake issue. NOT an anydvd issue

Back