• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick II DVD

ZARTT

I sent copies of the JW-1, and JW-2 DVD's, for my daughter, and her family to watch.
Both were made with CDVD, with ADVDHD live in the background.
Both were good quality copies with no apparrent hiccups.
It was pointed out to me by my son-in-law, that in JW-2 at 1:15:06, when a series of assasaination attempts are laid down on JW, the scene flow appears to be out of order; 4 different assasain attempts are shown with cutback results that don't point back to the attempt.
It wasn't a showstopper, but it was confusing.
I played the original (Netflix USA), with PDVD16, and the copies matched the original frame for frame.
Is this an example of an editing technique that might be used to put doubt in the mind of an individual backing up a title?
It made me look twice.
Or am I chasing ghosts.
Art

I sent copies of the JW-1, and JW-2 DVD's, for my daughter, and her family to watch.
Both were made with CDVD, with ADVDHD live in the background.
Both were good quality copies with no apparrent hiccups.
It was pointed out to me by my son-in-law, that in JW-2 at 1:15:06, when a series of assasaination attempts are laid down on JW, the scene flow appears to be out of order; 4 different assasain attempts are shown with cutback results that don't point back to the attempt.
It wasn't a showstopper, but it was confusing.
I played the original (Netflix USA), with PDVD16, and the copies matched the original frame for frame.
Is this an example of an editing technique that might be used to put doubt in the mind of an individual backing up a title?
It made me look twice.
Or am I chasing ghosts.
Art
Without an AnyDVD log from the original, all anyone can do is chase ghosts. You don't even mention what version of AnyDVD you have.

Without an AnyDVD log from the original, all anyone can do is chase ghosts. You don't even mention what version of AnyDVD you have.

Please notice that I started this thread in the general chat category.
This was done for the purpose of eliciting chat, and opinions regarding the subject.
I was not asking for help about a problem, so a logfile isn't required, and the version of the software used isn't germaine to the subject.
Reread the original post, and attempt to understand what was being asked/described. (line 8 of the OP)
If this is still beyond you, then please leave room in the thread for the possibility of other responders who may want to share their input also.
thank you

Please notice that I started this thread in the general chat category.
This was done for the purpose of eliciting chat, and opinions regarding the subject.
I was not asking for help about a problem, so a logfile isn't required, and the version of the software used isn't germaine to the subject.
Reread the original post, and attempt to understand what was being asked/described. (line 8 of the OP)
If this is still beyond you, then please leave room in the thread for the possibility of other responders who may want to share their input also.
thank you
It is beyond me, as is your asinine response.

Back