• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now we know that everyone, their son and their granny had a problem with John Wick ;)
A single post would have done.
We're on it - no need to post the same information over and over.

Not sure if this is OK to mention here or not, but MakeMKV v1.14.5 is able to read it OK.
That's because MakeMKV doesn't remove the Screen Pass protection. Which is what throws AnyDVD off the track (not so much because of the protection, at least not directly, but - luckily for Lionsgate - a small bug in AnyDVD).
Will get fixed ASAP.

Last edited:
I'm using 8.3.7.1, and it seems to be ripping fine (no errors reported)... I'll know for sure once it's done if it's a good rip. :)

I'm using 8.3.7.1, and it seems to be ripping fine (no errors reported)... I'll know for sure once it's done if it's a good rip. :)
That is not really possible. Mind posting a log file? I'm guessing you have a version either without the protection or with a different kind.

The fix for the other discs is on its way (has already been done and tested, waiting for release).

Hmm, OK, forget beta 8.3.8.4, something went wrong with it. Internal tests are OK, but the installer version doesn't do it.
Investigating - sorry for that...

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.3.8.4, BDPHash.bin 19-08-02)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL07
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24075168 sectors (47021 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JOHN_WICK_3_PARABELLUM
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 70
Disc wants bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 429
MFR: File 4c2d7135667ec100017 is too big! Sectors available: 108, Sectors required: 128
ERROR: MFR failed for 4c2d7135667ec100017 -> C:\Users\mosqto\AppData\Local\Temp\AnyDVD_tmp\Any66A1.tmp!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

See above:

Hmm, OK, forget beta 8.3.8.4, something went wrong with it. Internal tests are OK, but the installer version doesn't do it.
Investigating - sorry for that...

With the new update I am still only getting 2 % after anydvd scans the disc and this is with 8.3.8.5

It seems to be working for me. Copying a BD now. Great job James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back