• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2 Redbox

dynamite

I have tried ripping John Wick 2 Redbox version using HandBrake without success. I tried both 8.1.6.0 and the beta for 8.1.6.1. Attached is the log from 8.1.6.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    939.5 KB · Views: 4
Most likely a handbrake issue. Can you elaborate on 'without success'?

~4 yr old Handbrake problem. Open Handbrake Preferences > Advanced > check 'Disable LibDVDNav (...' .

Make sure to revert when operation completes.

... or leave it like it is for PowerRangers. And about 100 other discs.

I've been aware of this workaround for years, but always saw this admonishment whenever mentioned. Out of curiosity (and since the dev, himself, has weighed in) , what affect would keeping this option checked have on discs normally immune to this bug? TIA

I don't use it myself, but afaik keeping that setting enabled can cause problems which would otherwise be handled fine with the normal settings.

Back