• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2, Playlist Confirmation

Jeff R 1

Status window shows 796 as good playlist for my disc, but goes to "black screen" in Power DVD 14/17.
And it doesn't matter, since I don't use Power DVD, I just want to be sure that 796 is the right one for MPC-HC.
I thought if the disc was handled properly it would play in Power DVD, so that's why I'm asking.

Thank You. :barefoot:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Status window shows 796 as good playlist for my disc, but goes to "black screen" in Power DVD 14/17.
And it doesn't matter, since I don't use Power DVD, I just want to be sure that 796 is the right one for MPC-HC.
I thought if the disc was handled properly it would play in Power DVD, so that's why I'm asking.

The easy part is providing the correct playlist - the more difficult part is making the disc play in "full disc" mode on a BD player.
The latter still needs some tweaking.

The easy part is providing the correct playlist - the more difficult part is making the disc play in "full disc" mode on a BD player.
The latter still needs some tweaking.
That's great, thanks !
you don't have to fix it for my sake, just as long as I have the right playlist. :)
You may already know this, but it does play in Power DVD with "Speed Menu" and of course SM chooses 796 as the correct one.

Possibly another JW2 Playlist. Region A, playlist 934, which looks to be picked correctly, but I have yet to confirm. It is the longest movie track of the hundreds on there...
Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Not sure if this will help anyone, but here's a leaked .pdf file about this crap called "screen pass". It seems it's been around for a few years now.

Attachments

• tmp_30684-SPE - Screen Pass July 20121105946024.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Screenpass is anything but new, and the developers can handle it just fine. The 8143 changelog clearly states possible regression issues. It just seems AnyDVD will need another update.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Screenpass is anything but new, and the developers can handle it just fine. The 8143 changelog clearly states possible regression issues. It just seems AnyDVD will need another update.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

The changelod states possible regression in DVDs not Blurays

Trying to figure out playlist myself. I believe my ziplog is attached to this post.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
@tom_stockham Check your AnyDVD status window. It's already there
I do not understand. Playlist 440 is working. Found 440 in another John Wick2 thread on this forum. Oh, I have open the log file with with a program that openes zip files like 7-Zip (or Winrar) and it is there in the AnyDVD_log.txt.
Thank you very much. I may chime in another 2 years again.

@tom_stockham No you don't have to open the logfile. Open the main AnyDVD interface, it should open on the "status" tab, if not click "'status" in the list on the left. Your playlist will be right there (for screenpass or playlist obfuscation protected titles only)

Back