• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

John Wick 2 ISO Size

The max a BD50 can hold is 45.5GB. Please provide an anydvd logfile. As always: no logfile = we can't help you. This could be a case where the file structure is "inflated" with useless data that anydvd doesn't yet know about. Wouldn't be the first time. As to shrinking, there's only 1 good companion for AnyDVD when it comes to blu-ray and thats CloneBD.

Well with CloneBD if you select "partial copy" you can strip away some unwanted stuff and yes, create a movie-only if you wish :)

Yeah but bdrb takes a long time compared to CloneBD's hardware acceleration. I've used bdrb a long time, well before even the closed beta of CloneBD was available. Once CloneBD was released and especially after HW acc was added I dropped it for everything but 3d discs and haven't looked back.

All types of 2d/3d conversion (disc or portable file) I use clbd
3d disc to disc backup: bdrb. Once clbd will be able to do bd3d that'll change too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

It's the same size as my ISO file for John Wick: Chapter 2. Do you have a reason why you think that size is incorrect? Did you make the ISO with CloneBD intending to get just the main movie, or was the ISO made directly with AnyDVD?

As I look at the original disc here, I see it is dual-layer 50GB. It's a longer movie (2h) with a high video bitrate, an Atmos soundtrack, and has a big pile of bonus features. So the size seems reasonable to me, and similar to many recent discs with lots of bonus features and a long (2h+) movie.

--michael

Yes but there's a difference. You have 46.1GB (which is how most people calculate things) and you have 46.1GiBi in the storage medium size. In your case it's highly likely option 1

46.1GIGABYTES is about 42.97 GiBibytes which is what the actual space of storage medium is calculated in. The iso should fit just fine with any burning tool (CloneBD, IMGBurn,...)

Have you tried the IMGBurn route? According to the logfile the disc size is 47602MBytes which equals 44.332817196846 GiB (gibibyte), so it should fit just fine on a bd-re. I don't think this iso is overflated

Well i did look at it. @Pete any chance this disc is inflated and AnyDVD missed something?

When you drag the ISO into IMGBurn (or navigate to it), there's a "fill meter" on that same screen that goes from green (will fit) to red (too much data). If it wasn't red on that screen and IMGburn did not give you an overburn warning the iso should burn just fine.

write retries has nothing to do with too much data to burn, especially at 63%. That means that IMGburn has trouble writing data to those specific sectors on the blank disc. Your BD-RE that is. So it's either defective, (or starting to be) or its cheap crappy stuff. Though i do have to say finding quality BD-RE's (either BD25 or BD50) is hard to do nowadays.

Did you format the BD-RE before you try to burn it? Using ImgBurn.

That doesn't really matter. If it's a new disc, IMGBurn will format it automatically :)

Back