John Wick 2 and Hacksaw Ridge

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Jerry62712, Jun 23, 2017.

1. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

This is the DVD section, the poster was using CloneDVD and you typed:
    That is for Bluray only, your post would be confusing for someone that didn't know better.

2. mmdavis

No, you make your back-up and play the DVD in a DVD player and you have NO, ZERO, audio destruction. If I had to spend that much time just to get a copy of a DVD, I wouldn't even bother.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

the removal of cinavia with AnyDVD (+ CloneBD) is for blu-ray only. Certain third party tools (which shall remain nameless here) claim they can do it for DVD's also. But i will agree that a cheap DVD only standalone player would be the best option. They don't have to detect it

4. rotty dog

rotty dog Guest

As to whether someone wishes to remove Cinavia is up to them. And how they play that disk is also up to them.

I would totally agree with you, I would NEVER attempt to remove Cinavia from any disk BD or DVD.

I was just showing those that want to can even with a DVD using CloneBD by making the DVD appear to be a Blu Ray, that's all.

5. cip

cip New Member

i am not using blu ray just dual layer and i get Cinavia errors.

6. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Dual layer WHAT? Both DVDs and bluray come in dual layer. Please create YOUR OWN topic and be more specific.

- what are you doing
    - what are what's happening
    - what are you playing on...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

7. mmdavis

I bet you are using a Bluray player though. Play your DVD with a DVD player (even the upscaling ones) and you won't have any Cinavia issues. If you're going to use a Bluray player to play DVDs, you need one made prior to 2012 to not have Cinavia issues.

whatever_gong82 likes this.