• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jet Li Fearless Hd dvd not playing with anydvd 6.4.2.2

incova

Hi all, this is my first post simply because this has been my first problem with a HD DVD and Anydvd. I have upgraded Anydvd to the most recent version. I have played all the Matrix movies, and Elizabeth the golden age so far, no problems.
i tried searching for a way to fix this problem but no luck so far. I am using the trial version of Anydvd HD at the moment. I am running my pc with xp pro service pack 3. I know there are problems with this dvd but the hd dvd problems are something I have only become aware of. Can anyone give me any advice on the settings I should use, thanks.

Hi all, this is my first post simply because this has been my first problem with a HD DVD and Anydvd. I have upgraded Anydvd to the most recent version. I have played all the Matrix movies, and Elizabeth the golden age so far, no problems.
i tried searching for a way to fix this problem but no luck so far. I am using the trial version of Anydvd HD at the moment. I am running my pc with xp pro service pack 3. I know there are problems with this dvd but the hd dvd problems are something I have only become aware of. Can anyone give me any advice on the settings I should use, thanks.

Jet Li's Fearless (US) HD DVD works perfectly fine with AnyDVD HD (default settings).

Apologies for the lack of info, I thought the probelms was just a setting.

1: Remove packet writing software from your system, including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, NTI's Filecd, etc.

1: Under processes I have IBurn.exe which belongs to cyberlink I believe, i take it I should shut this down before doing anything.

2: Specify the a)full title, b)region code, c) country, and d) release date of the disc that you're experiencing issues with.

2: HD DVD
Jet Li's Fearless
R0 is the region I think, although I thought Hd DVDs dont have region coding.
The disc was released in dec 2006 I think, this is a link to the exact dvd.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fearless-HD-DVD-Jet-Li/dp/B000W668PI

3: Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD 6.4.2.2)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807117C6K4454
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6054272 sectors (11824 MBytes)
Total size: 10836096 sectors (21164 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: FEARLESS
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

I do not get error messages it just wont play and sometimes the computer will just restart when I attempt to play the disc or close Cyberlink. I have version
7.03.2911 of Cyberlink power dvd to play hd dvds, I got the software with my
LG Hd DVD Blu ray pc drive. I am only using Anydvd and Cyberlink when attempting to play this hd dvd nothing else.

I will post the log file asap.

here the zip log

log file for Fearless.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_FEARLESS.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Graphics drivers

As far as I know I have latest drivers I just built my Htpc around 3 weeks ago and downloaded all the new drivers. The HD DVD does not have the same cover as the U.S version and has French and English writing on it with the start and intro in French.

got a error message

Powerdvd.exe Application Error

The instruction at "0x7c910b0c" referenced memory at "0x9e5673cf". The memory could not be "written"

This is the first time I have got a error message, this was after I shut down Cyberlink, or tried to and after I shut down the Iburn.exe in processes.

clbstor (system32\drivers\clbstor.sys), Version: 5.0.0.3004 (5.0.0.3004)
Company: Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Copyright: Copyright(C) Cyberlink Co.,Ltd.
Description: Cyberlink Storage Helper Driver (WindowsNT5.x)
FileVersion: 5.0.3004
ProductVersion: 5.0.3004

From CyberLink InstantBurn's packet writing software . . . packet writing software in general is bad news and interferes with a lot of programs including Slysoft's. If you want drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead (with a FAT file format), which is more stable.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "clbstor". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind whatever program installed that filter may no longer work properly.

Update Powerdvd

thanks for the help sir

I will give that a try, thanks for all the help.

updating sorted everything out

thanks for all the help updating the build of power dvd sorted it all out, thanks for everything.

Back