• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jade Empire Special Edition (North America) for the PC works with Game Jackal (on XP)

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Scanning -> C:\Program Files\Jade Empire\JadeEmpire.exe
File Type : Exe, Size : 8303608 (07EB3F8h) Bytes
-> Suspicious MZ Header..
-> File has 5624 (015F8h) bytes of appended data starting at offset 07E9E00h
[!] SecuROM Detected - Version 7.30.0015

Nice :agree:

Of course, I don't know if the Securom time server issue will affect me in the future.

Last edited:
Of course, I don't know if the Securom time server issue will affect me in the future.

Good thing still BioWare has opted for Securom for its products - and not StarForce. I was disappointed to discover that Dreamfall was shipped with Securom in the U.S and with StarForce in Europe.

Still what is the the Securom time server issue? A publisher can select if a game need additional activation over internet or phone similar to many commercial products today, from Microsoft, Adobe, Symantec etc.
Is this correct?

On a sidenote: Look forward to this game - Have not played it. I'm a diehard pc-gamer only.:)

Dreamfall was shipped with Securom in the U.S and with StarForce in Europe.

Dreamfall contained an excellent story--highly underrated game . . .

Still what is the the Securom time server issue?

Basically, the profile works for a couple of days--and then doesn't. You'll get a message asking you to connect to a securerom server to validate something . . . (the issue is related to your system clock/date and time properties)

Thnx for the reply.

This could be really fun. When a Daylight Saving offset occurs, then the gaming collective must hook on to Sony server's to validate their protected games.

:disagree:

Back