• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jackie Chan--The Myth

whitelab

i got it to work with dvdfab platinum i dont know if the problem was with anydvd or clonedvd

i got it to work with dvdfab platinum i dont know if the problem was with anydvd or clonedvd

What problem? Dvdfab can skip over read errors, which would mean you have an imperfect backup. If you want to discuss alternate decryption methods, do so in the Third Party Products forum. If you want to help people in the Anydvd forum, then attempt to resolve their issue instead of recommending alternatives. Thank you.

Last edited:
i think it was clonedvd that did not work it read threw half of it and quit and i used dvdfab and it worked with no problems.

i think it was clonedvd that did not work it read threw half of it and quit and i used dvdfab and it worked with no problems.

Then you skipped over read errors and have an imperfect backup.

Back