• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jackel's Driver not Loading

dashhappy

Please help:>
I have recently been having major probs with trying to burn dvd's in either of my dvd drvs, so I went into the Device Manager and looked under the cd/dvd rom drives option to check and see if all the drivers were loaded and under the -device status- it reads-Windows did not start a related device driver- So I went into the -Driver File Detail-area and to my surprise the maplom.sys and the maploml.sys drivers that are installed in the c:\windows\system32\drivers folder are darkened out and are not starting in the device mgr. The windows cdrom driver (cdrom.sys) is loaded but the (Maplom.sys and the maploml.sys drivers) are not loaded. (black box by the name instead of the checkmark)so, whenever I install gamejackel, anydvdhd, or clonedvd/ all registered versions and latest versions from slysofts site then I continually receive dvd burning errors, (and it takes forever for either drive to reconize a disk) until I remove the above apps? Never had this prob before. Could there be something wrong with the new releases? I'm running Vista 64 Ultimate, Thanks all ....Cheers

Back