• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jackal Enterprise on WHS 2003

gubyan

Will this work? Or should i just stick with the normal version on one pc?

krg, ;)

Last edited:
Helpdesk says give it a go

:agree:

Although it wasnt designed for WHS.
More later.

Installed the server and one client

RTFM is the main hint i may give u. It explains in a proper way how to install the client :clap:

Now onwards to find out how to get my games on the server and playable on the client. But that will have to wait, tomorrow is another day :cool:

Installed Dune2000 on Client

Hi there,

I was able to create a profile, and logging in on my WHS i was able to "copy" the profile to my WHS library. Off course i cant game on my WHS but i can distribute the profile to other clients.

This i ll test tomorrow, maybe normally you make the profile on the server but in my case i have an Acer WHS and that has no video output, so this is solution i used is a crued way of fixing that.

Lets hope the profile starts on my other client.
Vista --> WHS --> XP MCE

Fingers X :bowdown:

Till then, good night!:D

One bug

Couldnt start the profile on my whs via rdp.
Also cant attach the debug file. And didnt write down the email adress :doh::bang:

Tried to distribute from WHS to XP

First try was a fail...

Now removed the wireless dongle, next try via cable.8)

Reboot required of WHS

Software had been running for 2 days on WHS, then it crashed. After reboot i could distribute to XP machine. Failed attempt was shown also. Only thing is its being shown as a "Vista" profile. (thats the machine it has been created on)

Didnt have the time to run it tho. more later.8)

Second try on the distribution

Removed all previous attempts.
RDP WHS, destribution of profile started from WHS > XP machine.
Fingers X

ERROR: Failed to download package.

The following is the exception returned. Invalid file - not a PKZIP file

So, there it is, no luck.

Plus 2 Acces violations on adress 004DD726 in module CommandCenter.exe Read of address 00000024.

I guess this is it, end of line?

I ll put in a HD request now.

There are many technical issues with creating and running profiles over RDP. The best solution is to create the profile on a machine that will create a solid profile, then distribute it via enterprise.

End of line

Hi guys,

I m past my trail date, so no more tries left.
It's just to much of a hassle. For now i ll stick to iso's on my server.

Goodbye!:(:doh::rolleyes:

Back