• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher

They likely did it deliberately the studios. The dvd has not been authored to the normal dvd specs. That is why clonedvd goes "repairing ...". By doing that it makes sure the ripped copy matches the dvd standards. The studio's probably did some serious testing aswell. As such a badly authored copy may very well not play at all. They had to make sure that standalone dvd players would play the disc.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Come to think of it....
I played that movie directly from the AnyDVD rip, and noticed a slight stutter somewhere during it - only once.
I assumed it was network lag at the time, but now that I see this thread and think about it, I was playing from the local hard drive - not over the network.
Just Sayin'

-W

-W

Come to think of it....
I played that movie directly from the AnyDVD rip, and noticed a slight stutter somewhere during it - only once.
I assumed it was network lag at the time, but now that I see this thread and think about it, I was playing from the local hard drive - not over the network.
Just Sayin'

-W

-W

I am sure this is just a coincidence.

I am sure this is just a coincidence.

I assume so - just thought it was worth a mention.
In my case it was a "stutter" but no information was skipped.
No other programs were running though.... odd is all.

-W

My wife says that the Redbox disks had one SMALL holed drilled in them - the rental store disks did not - the retail sale disks did not.
Hmmmmmmmmm

-W

thanks for the info, and I had no problem at all on my standalone player, and really none backing it up, thanks to Anydvd's new release. I just was somewhat amazed, that as cool as Anydvd is, it could repair a defective dvd structure as well, and rebuild it. I mean, how cool is that? :bowdown:

thanks for the info, and I had no problem at all on my standalone player, and really none backing it up, thanks to Anydvd's new release. I just was somewhat amazed, that as cool as Anydvd is, it could repair a defective dvd structure as well, and rebuild it. I mean, how cool is that? :bowdown:

That repair defective dvd structure is done by CloneDVD not anydvd if you use that process.

That repair defective dvd structure is done by CloneDVD not anydvd if you use that process.

I don't use CloneDVD, those messages I spoke about, were displayed in AnyDVD, as it apparently was having to do quite a bit extra work for that title. After ripping to HD, and using Dvd Shrink, I had no problem, it was those messages appearing and all the extra processing to make this dvd available I was curious about.

Jack Reacher not working for me

It would not record Jack Reacher because of a defective DVD structure. Then suddenly I got a message that it could not remove the protection. So,I downloaded the upgrade of AnyDVD7210 and rebooted. Now it is telling me that there is a defective DVD structure again.

It would not record Jack Reacher because of a defective DVD structure. Then suddenly I got a message that it could not remove the protection. So,I downloaded the upgrade of AnyDVD7210 and rebooted. Now it is telling me that there is a defective DVD structure again.

Just let it finish repairing the defect.

Back