• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher

After you press the Copy Disc button from the "Rip video DVD to Harddisk " option it now immediately produces an AnyDVD Ripper warning box saying

"FileIO 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_0.IFO"

Please read this then come back.

You guys are brilliant, I can't thank you enough for the quick fix, Jack Reacher R2 disc is now cracked and sorted.

Apologies, maybe I have misunderstood, I did post a logfile on post #58, James said he couldn't see a problem and asked for clarity which I tried to do on #60. What is it that I should be doing now ?

Jack Reacher - Region 2

Thanks for the beta. Installed, but now attempts to rip show the following message instead: FileIO 0 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_0.IFO.

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.2_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    400.5 KB · Views: 33
anydvd 7.1.8.2

Sorry, new to the forum but where can I get version 7.1.8.2? HAving similar issues with the Jack Reacher DVD region 2

I absolutely agree you have a great product and a brilliant team working quickly to solve issues. I only wish other companies were as committed as you all are.

Howzit

I am also having problems with ripping this (Jack Reacher) disc to harddisk (what I normally do). I initially get the error "DVDManager 0 IFOFormat3" as soon as I try this.

Also vlc player is unable to play the disc - never came across this before, so a little wierd.

Attached is the logfile.

Many thanks

me too.......but works with the Beta update. well done chaps.

Last edited:
me too.......but works with the Beta update. well done chaps.

I too am having the same problem copying Jack Reacher R2 disc - it seems to go wrong at 54 minutes 30.3 seconds. logfile attached - i have tried the latest beta version that seems to work for others...

plays ok on dvd player but in the pc it goes fuzzy from that point and only copies to that point

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.2_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    436.9 KB · Views: 33
I too am having the same problem copying Jack Reacher R2 disc - it seems to go wrong at 54 minutes 30.3 seconds. logfile attached - i have tried the latest beta version that seems to work for others...

plays ok on dvd player but in the pc it goes fuzzy from that point and only copies to that point

update: just checked back through the log and saw that mine too was showing no region when i thought it was all set to R2 - followed previous advice, namely quit anydvd and clonedvd2, set region on dvd drive to 2 opened anydvd and clonedvd2, popped in Jack Reacher and, hey presto, now gets past the previous sticking point and is copying as we speak!!, well done chaps

Then you probably (tried to) set the region when anydvd was active. Due to the nature of how anydvd operates, it "fools" the system. When anydvd is active you kind of set the region on a "virtual replica" of your drive. Only when it is disabled do you actually set it hardwarebound on the device itself.

still not working even with the beta

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.2_Info_L_JACK_REACHER.zip
    662.2 KB · Views: 33
still not working even with the beta

Exit AnyDVD, set the drive's region and try again. From your log:

Summary for drive L: (AnyDVD 7.1.8.2, BDPHash.bin 13-04-02)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH14NS40 1.00 N1A44A4K9FD12G5445
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

worked, but clone gave me a message I've never seen before, something about audio and video may contain errors

worked, but clone gave me a message I've never seen before, something about audio and video may contain errors

A warning message? You can safely ignore it, if you use CloneDVD 2.9.3.1 (or better).

Looks like slysoft needs to see how to fix this one,, how soon can we expect a fix:rock:

Looks like slysoft needs to see how to fix this one,, how soon can we expect a fix:rock:
For most people it is fixed, if you're still having a problem then you need to post up a logfile

Back