Jack Reacher

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by DarkBeast, Apr 15, 2013.

1. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Member

Anyone have a problem with this disc? it makes the ripper seem to think there is only about 200kb to rip

2. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

Then post a logfile

3. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Member

log file attached

Attached Files:

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Which disc is this? Country? UPC/EAN number or Amazon order link?

5. DarkBeast

DarkBeast Member

6. James

7. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

I guess that means that it's a real protection issue - right?

-W (looked that way to my layman's eyes)

8. calavandriel

calavandriel Member

Dont know how to point to my post but this is the same disk as I am asking about here :confused:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

linking to your own (or someone else's) specific post is easy. On the right next to the exclamation point you will see a number. Eg: #8. That number is a link, click on it and a new tab will open with the link to that specific post in your browser's address bar.

10. James

It is the same disc.

11. Sligolad

Sligolad New Member

Tried Beta version on same disc with no luck.

Attached Files:

12. Ch3vr0n

You need to set your drive hardware region to properly decrypt a CSS protected disc

13. Sligolad

Sligolad New Member

Really appreciate the help, just installed the drive today and got stuck on just this disk but set the region as you suggested and it worked. Had to go to Device Manager to set the region which I do not remember having to do before but now I know better.
    Many Thanks

14. Ch3vr0n

new drives never come with a region preset, cause otherwise manufacturer's and webstores would have to keep massive stocks "per region" to risc not sending a drive with the wrong region set to a customer :)

15. Sligolad

Sligolad New Member

Apologies as I spoke too soon, the DVD ripped OK without any alerts from AnyDVD but will still not playback so looks like a new encryption is being used which AnyDVD seems unable to deal with.

16. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

To confirm the disc does have a new encryption you need to provide a new log file, after you correctly set the drive's region. The unset drive region log can obscure any problems with the disc and/or your drive.

17. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Yes... a new log would help.
    That said: James did not yet announce in this thread to try the new version - so perhaps the fix for this disk is still incoming.

-W

18. James

Clams, you are right.

19. pat286

pat286 Active Member

Hi Having problems with Jack Reacher R2 uploaded logfile can anybody help???

Attached Files:

20. Ch3vr0n

What problem exactly. "Having problems" is not alot of info to go on.

Warning: problematic filter found. You've got packet writing software on your system that may interfere with anydvd.

And an old version too