I've noticed something about this forum...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by creeper6996, Mar 16, 2007.

1. creeper6996

creeper6996 Well-Known Member

....it's become about 70% 3rd party support help. I feel for you moderators/members/senior members that must continue to answer the same questions, over and over again, and most of the time, it's not even about Slysoft software.

2. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

That's the standard scenario for all forums. People have problems and are looking for solutions. In a software forum, particularly, the solutions aren't always within the boundaries of that software. That is how we learn and make things work better and more efficient.

3. fivestones

fivestones Well-Known Member

SlySoft was the one that made the different room to go to like Third Party Products & General chat so i use them.

All they need to do is take the other rooms away and ill just use there rooms. I use all there Products like AnyDVD CloneDVd & CloneCD and as I post there is every one there to help me with my trouble.

And i got nero but dont need it but if i have trouble with it i now there will be some one here to help me with it also. I like it here.

4. Clams

Clams Well-Known Member

Slysoft only makes AnyDVD.

Therefore... AnyDVD has to work with 3rd party stuff in order to work at all. So it's no wonder that most discussions about AnyDVD involve 3rd party stuff also - it's kinda how it's used.

-W

5. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Slysoft develops Anydvd, Clonecd, and Clonedvd mobile. Slysoft also plays a role in the development of Clonedvd, although the official developer is Elaborate Bytes.