• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I've looked, but I just cannot find it.....

tlpenn

Hello Everyone,

I have a simple request. I have looked through the forum posts and just cannot find a answer.

Please, is it possible to take a backup that was created (kept intermediate folder was checked) and just burn straight to another backup disc?

Or, do you have to rip each and every time? I thought I read in the changelog that a recent version (1.0.2.8 2015-02-06), where it says this:

1.0.2.8 2015-02-06
- New: burn multiple discs (select in dropdown box on processing page)

Am I reading this correct? Can I just burn a folder (intermediate) that was created at an earlier time? Do I have to rip and burn each and every time.

Thanks for all you do......

tlp

Hello Everyone,

I have a simple request. I have looked through the forum posts and just cannot find a answer.

Please, is it possible to take a backup that was created (kept intermediate folder was checked) and just burn straight to another backup disc?

Or, do you have to rip each and every time? I thought I read in the changelog that a recent version (1.0.2.8 2015-02-06), where it says this:

1.0.2.8 2015-02-06
- New: burn multiple discs (select in dropdown box on processing page)

Am I reading this correct? Can I just burn a folder (intermediate) that was created at an earlier time? Do I have to rip and burn each and every time.

Thanks for all you do......

tlp

There seems to be an option in Clone BD to save the temp directory but I don't know if this can be use to burn multiple copies of the same disc. This seems to be implied. I always burn from tested Any DVD HD ISO files. There are some listed dirs and ISO files listed when Clone BD starts.
I suppose that these can be used for this purpose. In Clone DVD you can change the destination disc and press burn and it would burn another copy of the same disc, taking much less time because it is only burning not processing again. It would be very useful to be able to do this in Clone BD, especially because the processing takes so much time. If you can't get a response here you should write to Elby directly. it's a good question. It seems so many good questions go unanswered on these forums.

There seems to be an option in Clone BD to save the temp directory but I don't know if this can be use to burn multiple copies of the same disc. This seems to be implied. I always burn from tested Any DVD HD ISO files. There are some listed dirs and ISO files listed when Clone BD starts.
I suppose that these can be used for this purpose. In Clone DVD you can change the destination disc and press burn and it would burn another copy of the same disc, taking much less time because it is only burning not processing again. It would be very useful to be able to do this in Clone BD, especially because the processing takes so much time. If you can't get a response here you should write to Elby directly. it's a good question. It seems so many good questions go unanswered on these forums.

After starting to process the disc, you have the following drop down options on the processing screen:

burn another disc.png

"after processing: burn another disc".

You can also simply convert to folder and then use ImgBurn (free) or any similar tool to actually burn to disc any number of times.

Post Processing Menu Option, Burn Another Disc

Very good to know. I have seen the do nothing option but did notice that there were other options. We really need a guide!

Back