• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question ITV X Premium

Paul W. H

I have just signed up for a trial of ITV X Premium and the max resolution i can find is 1280 x 720 not the expected Full HD 1920 x 1080.

Is this correct or do I have an issue ?

I have been using Britbox UK without any issue.

P

I have just signed up for a trial of ITV X Premium and the max resolution i can find is 1280 x 720 not the expected Full HD 1920 x 1080.

Is this correct or do I have an issue ?

I have been using Britbox UK without any issue.

P
Website streams in 720p but tv app streams in 1080p

This is a different issue, but since I found another ITVx fan: Are you a Brit with a UK issued credit card? As an American, would like to subscribe myself, but like with CBC Gem, it might be tough without a UK domestic credit card. I have a fixed UK residential IP address so they see me as a Brit, at least for the free titles. Are you noticing a bunch of missing titles? I made a list of stuff to grab and about 35-40% now results in no episode listings and often no corresponding web page, despite being there on the weekend. Some titles to try: Surviving Squalor, Summer on the Farm, The Queen Unseen.... Are you getting blank listings from AS or actual episodes you can download? Trying to nail this down.

If anyone knows a site that shows expiry dates for ITVx content, let me know!

I checked Surviving Squalor, Summer on the Farm, The Queen Unseen and they all come out blank.

If I access the same programmes via the website; they all give the following error message

Sorry about this​

The page you're looking for can't be found

This implies it is an ITVX issue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.6.0.astlog
    358.4 KB · Views: 0
I checked Surviving Squalor, Summer on the Farm, The Queen Unseen and they all come out blank.

If I access the same programmes via the website; they all give the following error message

Sorry about this​

The page you're looking for can't be found

This implies it is an ITVX issue.

Thanks very much for checking. It does look like it is an ITVx issue. I'm surprised the titles are still in the catalog if they have actually been removed/expired off the service.

I'm in the UK and use a local CC for the Premium content.

I cannot understand why ITVX is only 720 max when BritBox UK is Full HD (where available) and they are as I understand it the same company.

I have also found like others titles cataloged but not available as in Sorry about this The page you're looking for can't be found.

They need to get their act together as like many I still watch my TV on a big screen so really want Full HD, 720 is OK for small TV's, tablets & phones, I also noticed that the audio options are pretty non-existant.

P

I have now dumped ITVX for various reasons mentioned above and have gone back to BritBox UK which has many Full HD (1920x1080) programs

Back