• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Itunes wont import some mp4s but will others converted with CloneDVD mobile

andyd

Hi All,

I am in the process of converting all of my music DVDs to MP4 format. Now I find that Itunes will import some of my MP4s but leave others out and it was all encoded using CloneDVD mobile from the same session. I find this with nearly all DVDs that I have used to convert. That about 60 to 70% of all ripps Itunes will accept and not even show any others. I can play them fine and they all look the same in specs but wont import! (Groan!)

So for example, I have ripped my "led Zeppelin - The Song remains the Same" DVD using "create seperate chapters" and I am left with about 20 mp4's. it will only import about about 14 of them levaving the rest out!

Does anyone know if there is any logging inside Itunes so i can nail out the fault? A log file somewhere? I just want to find any information that may help to find if its a Clone DVD mobile issue or an itunes issues...

I know Itunes is a pile of c*** but other solutions dont work as well with Videos.

Any help would be great...

thanks..

If they play fine on your computer it is probably just an iTunes issue. Are you importing by file or folder? In my experience if you import by folder it works better than by file.

Back