• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Itunes TV/Movie Tags

loub555

I have imported TV Shows (converted from DVD with DVD Mobile) into the Itunes library. They start off as movie files, then I right click the video, click get info and under the video tab I change it to tv and save. It moves into tv shows as it should. I find the file on my computer and save it to an external hard drive. If I delete the file in the Itunes library then import it back in from the hard drive it has saved everyting I changed in the get info tab except the tv tag. When I import it, it shows up in movies and I have to change the tv/movie tag again. Is there a way to make this permanent?

why are you deleting it from iTunes after you rename it,only to import it back in again? i'd just leave it there.
after saying that though,i wouldn't expect the tag information to revert back to what it was previously.
are you either 'apply'-ing or 'ok'-ing everything after you made the changes?

why are you deleting it from iTunes after you rename it,only to import it back in again?

Just checking to see if it saved properly. I do leave the library as is, but if something happened and I needed the back ups I don't want to go through all the files and redo the tv tags.

Yes I click the ok button. Everything I change in the get info section saves except the TV tag. :(

Back