• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It's discouraging

davcarst

As a paying customer (I own lifetime licenses for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD), I couldn't wait to purchase Clone DVD Mobile. And when I came here to purchase, I stumbled across the pages of problems customers were reported. So I decided to wait. And here I am. I have been patiently waiting months now for all of the reported Clone DVD Mobile bugs to be corrected. And they still haven't. I'm done waiting. This is ridiculous.

I have hundreds of DVD's I want to convert to watch on my Xbox 360 and through Windows Media Center. Can anyone refer me to a reliable, working program that does everything Clone DVD Mobile is supposed to do but doesn't?

As for Slysoft, shame on you for taking money from all of these faithful customers and failing to supply them a product that functions.

As a paying customer (I own lifetime licenses for both AnyDVD and Clone DVD), I couldn't wait to purchase Clone DVD Mobile. And when I came here to purchase, I stumbled across the pages of problems customers were reported. So I decided to wait. And here I am. I have been patiently waiting months now for all of the reported Clone DVD Mobile bugs to be corrected. And they still haven't. I'm done waiting. This is ridiculous.

I have hundreds of DVD's I want to convert to watch on my Xbox 360 and through Windows Media Center. Can anyone refer me to a reliable, working program that does everything Clone DVD Mobile is supposed to do but doesn't?

As for Slysoft, shame on you for taking money from all of these faithful customers and failing to supply them a product that functions.

CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.1 works just fine for me and most other people. There are some problems with the 1.6.x.x versions that are being worked out and they still work fine for many people as well. You didn't mention whether you tried 1.2.0.1 or what problem, if any, you had with 1.6.x.x.

If you're having a problem with a version, say what problem you are having so maybe someone can help you find a resolution. If you haven't even tried either version, then..............

I hear you - it is quite frustrating considering the quality of their other products (and the price they charge relative to "other" working products).

But... like you... I paid for it - I'm just gonna bitch until they get it right.

At which point I'll become a fan boy again. :)

CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.1 works just fine for me and most other people. There are some problems with the 1.6.x.x versions that are being worked out

Dude - I'm counting the year"S" that have passed since version 1.2 -- unforgiveable IMHO. (You're not supposed to charge for Beta Testing).

Last edited:
This has got to be the biggest waste of money I've spent on a slysoft product. I believe InlandAZ is right they shouldn't be using paid customers as beta testers:mad:

I honestly can't believe they have version 1.6.x on the download link. What's the point? After this much time, and after telling SO many people to downgrade to 1.2, what is the point of having a known unstable version as your first introduction to the software after you pay for it?

I'm not accepting that more logs etc. are needed for debug .. the problems are way easy to recreate and it had to be obvious before 1.6.x was released. To be honest I don't know how that release made it out the door. Very atypical software release from these guys.

Sorry to be harsh, but man ..

I hear you - it is quite frustrating considering the quality of their other products (and the price they charge relative to "other" working products).

But... like you... I paid for it - I'm just gonna bitch until they get it right.

At which point I'll become a fan boy again. :)

Dude - I'm counting the year"S" that have passed since version 1.2 -- unforgiveable IMHO. (You're not supposed to charge for Beta Testing).

Did they release 1.6 without enough testing being done? It appears that way with all of the problems there are, and they have been hearing about it ever since. That being said, does 1.2.0.1 work for you? If so, then your complaint isn't that the software doesn't work, just not the redesigned version (that may work for you also, you haven't said). There are much worse things in this world to complain about. Why throw more fuel on the fire? They know the problems and are working on it.

That being said, does 1.2.0.1 work for you? If so, then your complaint isn't that the software doesn't work, just not the redesigned version (that may work for you also, you haven't said).

Version 1.2 also has its problems, but I didn't purchase that version. There are problems with each.

There are much worse things in this world to complain about. Why throw more fuel on the fire?

You're absolutely correct, however this specific forum doesn't exist to address those issues. Furthermore as one of many a paying customers, I believe it's quite appropriate to express our opinions here.

Why throw more fuel on the fire? They know the problems and are working on it.

If I worked this slow, I'd be in the unemployment line :)

Originally posted by mmdavis

Did they release 1.6 without enough testing being done? It appears that way with all of the problems there are, and they have been hearing about it ever since. That being said, does 1.2.0.1 work for you? If so, then your complaint isn't that the software doesn't work, just not the redesigned version (that may work for you also, you haven't said). There are much worse things in this world to complain about. Why throw more fuel on the fire? They know the problems and are working on it.

They don't seem to be working very hard. If I pay money for something I expect it to be fit for purpose, it seems it's not only Apple that has it's fanboys.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:
CloneDVD Mobile 1.2.0.1 works just fine for me and most other people. There are some problems with the 1.6.x.x versions that are being worked out and they still work fine for many people as well. You didn't mention whether you tried 1.2.0.1 or what problem, if any, you had with 1.6.x.x.

If you're having a problem with a version, say what problem you are having so maybe someone can help you find a resolution. If you haven't even tried either version, then..............

I can't try version 1.2.0.1. My 30-day trial expired without being able to get any version to function. And I'm certainly not laying down the cash now on a product I didn't get to try out, with so many complaints.

I just don't see why all of you who are having problems don't request refunds. You all have given Slysoft more than enough time to resolve the issue and put out a working copy. I've seen this behavior before with software companies right before they disappear off the face of the earth, leaving those who paid for the non-functioning software high and dry...

I am sure Slysoft is not going off the market anytime soon. This company is far too popular to do that with AnyDVD HD as its core product. There is few devs I am sure. I am not sure how many devs there are but I am sure they are working to fix this issue(s). Remember they are hard wat work for other products as well as this one.

I am sure Slysoft is not going off the market anytime soon. This company is far too popular to do that with AnyDVD HD as its core product. There is few devs I am sure. I am not sure how many devs there are but I am sure they are working to fix this issue(s). Remember they are hard wat work for other products as well as this one.

They've spent over six months trying to fix the "issues". That's the problem...

And there has been several updates since launch of 1.6.x.x too.

i too have had problems with clonedvd mobile 1617...is there anyplace that i can aquire a legitimate copy of version 1201?....perhaps if i roll back i won't have any problems (or as many)....or at least i'll find out if the movies are the problem...and then i can submit logs to slysoft if need be....many thanks in advance...

downgrade to v1.2.0.1

6th sticky down

For people wishing to downgrade to v1.2.0.1

1.2.0.1 was the best version they put out but it still has audio sync issues. All I can think is that the program needs a total rewrite. There are so many free and Pay software that works well out of the box, here's a few, AutoGK, Handbrake, WinFF, GOM Encoder, Mediacoder and numerous others. The Reason alot of us like clone mobie is it's ease of use and tight intergration with Anydvd. Plus we are slysoft customers due to the great Anydvd. But this is ridiculous, I mean has the program ever even worked well producing AVC files? I mean this is 2010 we are a bit beyond Divx , but I would even at least like to produce that without erroring out on every attempt.

Newbe Question

I am trying to find the lifetime price for these products. The only menu that I have found... will bundle products and give a price, but only shows a 2 year subscrition that wont allow me to change to lifetime??
I am intrested in any dvd (Not Hd) and clone dvd mobile. Thanks

I am trying to find the lifetime price for these products. The only menu that I have found... will bundle products and give a price, but only shows a 2 year subscrition that wont allow me to change to lifetime??
I am intrested in any dvd (Not Hd) and clone dvd mobile. Thanks

Try here. Use the drop-down box to change the default 2-year to 1-year, 2-year, 3-year, 4-year, lifetime.

Attachments

• Drop-down box.jpg
    Drop-down box.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back