• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It works for me, but...

TheLastOfUs

I've a "Feature-List" that would make the program more perfect for me.

First of all let me say, I have lifetime licenses for nearly all products including CloneBD and I use the Tool only for creating MKV with AC3 Sound and (Forced) Subtitles.

What should I say, IT WORKS FOR ME. Not perfect at the moment, but it works.
I've tried different BluRay's, no crash, no error and all MKV files run fine.

But is that a BUG or Feature ?

In the last tab, before starting the conversion, there is a slider at the top, for setting the target file size. In my opinion the slider works reversed.
Because, when the slider is fully set to the right (green side), then all my files are very small approx. 2-3 GB. When it's set far left (red side), then the files are very big, sometimes bigger than the original BluRay.
For example (The Expandables3) ~44GB BluRay, the MKV file was about 70-80 GB. :confused:

Featurelist:

1.) Setting the Volume Level
All MKV files I have generated, are not that "dynamic" and "loud" as files which where made by other tools. After a couple of hours testing, I found out that the volume level in all files made by CloneBD were ~10-15 dB lower than the source disks.

So it would be great, if either the volume level is set by default to the same level as the source or give us the possibilty to set manualy within the tool.

2.) Render subtitles direct into the files
For me it would be great if there is a feature to render subtitles directly into the movie. In a first step it works for me when I generate the subtitles (e.g. the forced only) with another tool, and then bring them to CloneBD for rendering.
If CloneBD can do the whole job: MUCH BETTER ! :clap:

3.) Converting Speed
It is not that bad I think, 90-120 minutes (e.g. The Expandables3) for a MKV file with AC3 sound and filesize ~3GB.
But tests with other tools show that it can be made faster with my hardware, < 60 min.
(Core i7 with an NVidia GT650M)

So finally, it would be fantastical if my "wishes" come true in the next weeks then CloneBD works excellent for my purposes.

regards
TLOU

I've a "Feature-List" that would make the program more perfect for me.

First of all let me say, I have lifetime licenses for nearly all products including CloneBD and I use the Tool only for creating MKV with AC3 Sound and (Forced) Subtitles.

What should I say, IT WORKS FOR ME. Not perfect at the moment, but it works.
I've tried different BluRay's, no crash, no error and all MKV files run fine.

But is that a BUG or Feature ?

In the last tab, before starting the conversion, there is a slider at the top, for setting the target file size. In my opinion the slider works reversed.
Because, when the slider is fully set to the right (green side), then all my files are very small approx. 2-3 GB. When it's set far left (red side), then the files are very big, sometimes bigger than the original BluRay.
For example (The Expandables3) ~44GB BluRay, the MKV file was about 70-80 GB. :confused:
Very strange. for me it works correct: green=good quality and bigger file size

Featurelist:

1.) Setting the Volume Level
All MKV files I have generated, are not that "dynamic" and "loud" as files which where made by other tools. After a couple of hours testing, I found out that the volume level in all files made by CloneBD were ~10-15 dB lower than the source disks.
So it would be great, if either the volume level is set by default to the same level as the source or give us the possibilty to set manualy within the tool.
Added as ticket [#861]

2.) Render subtitles direct into the files
For me it would be great if there is a feature to render subtitles directly into the movie. In a first step it works for me when I generate the subtitles (e.g. the forced only) with another tool, and then bring them to CloneBD for rendering.
If CloneBD can do the whole job: MUCH BETTER ! :clap:
Added as ticket [#862]

3.) Converting Speed
It is not that bad I think, 90-120 minutes (e.g. The Expandables3) for a MKV file with AC3 sound and filesize ~3GB.
But tests with other tools show that it can be made faster with my hardware, < 60 min.
(Core i7 with an NVidia GT650M)
There are already several tickets about transcoding speed and support for different GPU dialects. Stay tuned, CloneBD will become faster

Thanks for your support!

Tom

Back