• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

It won't let me install the trial

Pawprint

Hello,
I have tried to install the trial software on this new computer and it keeps saying the trial period has expired but I haven't tried anything yet. I would like to try it before buying a new license again.
Thank You for any help

CloneDVD2 doesn't need a new licence if you have an original licence. If you have used it and bought a license you can still use it. If you used the original trial , you do not get another one. There is no new version. Only AnyDVDHD needs a new licence.

CloneDVD2 doesn't need a new licence if you have an original licence. If you have used it and bought a license you can still use it. If you used the original trial , you do not get another one. There is no new version. Only AnyDVDHD needs a new licence.

Mine does not say clonedvd 2 only clone dvd?
Can you also tell me the conversion in US dollars?

Mine does not say clonedvd 2 only clone dvd?
Can you also tell me the conversion in US dollars?

CloneDVD cost €39 , The conversion rate changes daily but I'm sure you could find it on Google

Back