• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with Redbox version of The Long Shot and 8.3.8.0

JeffQ

Rip slow - takes extra 20-30 minutes. Handbrake takes a copy of hours to scan the movie and fails at the end of the scan with unknown error - with both dvdlibnav disabled or enabled. I have attached a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_H_LONG_SHOT_EA6B8BC3_8C1C5793.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Please not modify or rename .ziplig files.

I changed the name to read it to see if I could figure it out before posting. I will resend

Many thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_H_LONG_SHOT_EA6B8BC3_8c1c5793.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Rip slow - takes extra 20-30 minutes. Handbrake takes a copy of hours to scan the movie and fails at the end of the scan with unknown error - with both dvdlibnav disabled or enabled. I have attached a log file.

Try using CloneBD. If you get any errors with that, we can work from there. Also you can post a CloneBD log file after the procedure.

My machine has WinRAR and it would not recognize the '.ziplog' extension - that was the reason for the name change.

I don't have CloneBD. I have never had an issue with ripping to disk through AnyDVD HD before for any title I was interested in. Am I to believe that the log for AnyDVD not have the information to resolve this?

I ask the question because I am curious...I try very hard to figure things out myself before bothering others. There is no attitude behind this response.

Many thanks.

I don't have CloneBD.
CloneBD is only a click away. Then you have it. Just download and install.
If CloneBD has trouble with the disc, we can continue from there.
The log file has nothing interesting in it - the disc is well known and well handled.

We can't help you solve problems with Handbrake. So please try CloneBD.

My machine has WinRAR and it would not recognize the '.ziplog' extension - that was the reason for the name change.

It does that because it doesn't know on it's own it can open that type of extension. Easy fix, right-click the file, select 'open with', and either pick 'winrar' from the list in the pop-up or 'navigate' en browse the WinRAR executable in three installation folder. Then tick the box to say 'always do this', and hit ok to close. Now windows will associatie WinRAR with it and open it just fine.

Not that you'll know what to look for or do with the info in it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have and use WinRar. I know it works. As Ch3vr0n says, it's not WinRar, it is the file extension issue.

CloneBD works. I guess it's new software time...

Don't mean to sound cheap but I have been unemployed for awhile and discretionary funds are not easily parted with. That is why I was disappointed when Anydvd could not tell me why rip was not working.

One issue with cloneBD (I know this probably isn't the right pace to ask) the rip to mkv file contained blind aduio commentary track and I could not finds where to turn it off.

Thank you all for viewing and helping out.

Please consider this issue resolved.

Back