• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with ISOs from files lately ...

Shizam

Hi All,
Very recently I read on hear that I _should_ be making my isos directly from disc using ImgBurn w/AnyDVD disabled (doh). Strange thing is now if I do it the old way (rip to disc as files with AnyDVD then create iso via ImgBurn) I get stuttering during playback. If I do it the new way, w/out ripping it to files 1st, everything is dandy. Anybody else having similar problems?

Sam

I haven't encountered any problems since switching. I've tried it on both Vista 32 and 64. 2.4Ghz dual-core on 32 and 2.5 Ghz quad-core on 64.

Are you using PowerDVD Ultra?

Check your cpu usage to see if you're maxing out. Also, try exiting any running programs that are running in the background.

Also check out my ISO creation from folders guide in my signature. The batch file is very handy if you're doing it that way. See if that makes any difference.

Will do. Doing this has worked fine for me in the not to distant past which is why i thought maybe something recently changed. This is in PDVD8 and PDVD7 Ultra, low CPU usage, even with all other apps off (at first I thought it was SageTV causing it).

Sam

Back