• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues With Gift Card Transaction

Odan-Urr

Good evening,

I've made multiple attempts to buy a license for AnyDVD HD with a Visa gift card, but the process is redirected to an "Empty Cart" screen. I see that this is a known issue, and I wonder: Should I wait for a fix, or can my purchase be manually "approved"?

Thank you

After I purchased AS Plus, I also got the Empty Cart which is a know issue, as you said (thanks for using the search). But I already recieved my new licence in that moment. So please look into your mail if you recieved your licence. Look into your spam as well, it might be in there.
If you have no mail at all or if the licence file attachment has been stripped, please write again. Someone else will help you then.

The only emails I have received are notices that the transaction failed. I assume that the transactions fail due to the redirection, as I'm paying with a gift card.

Edit: The redirect has stopped, but now I get the message "Order not processed". The Email I receive regarding this says to call the card issuing bank to whitelist the site. I'm trying this with a Visa gift card with sufficient funds. Can a gift card transaction be blocked in this way?

Last edited:
The only emails I have received are notices that the transaction failed. I assume that the transactions fail due to the redirection, as I'm paying with a gift card.

Edit: The redirect has stopped, but now I get the message "Order not processed". The Email I receive regarding this says to call the card issuing bank to whitelist the site. I'm trying this with a Visa gift card with sufficient funds. Can a gift card transaction be blocked in this way?
It's the weekend, so you're not going to get any help until Monday at the earliest.

Someone will be able to help you, but not right now.

Good evening,

I've made multiple attempts to buy a license for AnyDVD HD with a Visa gift card, but the process is redirected to an "Empty Cart" screen. I see that this is a known issue, and I wonder: Should I wait for a fix, or can my purchase be manually "approved"?

Thank you
First 5 attempts got refused with "3Dv2 error: Not authenticated/account not verified",
then you got refused by our payment provider because you tried too often.

I'll check with our Payment provider, since gift cards usually don't support 3Dv2 (https://3dsecure2.com/ - simply said, a two factor auth for creditcards)

Back