• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with CloneDVD2

dlambert22

Alright I am having issues with clonedvd claiming that I have 21 days as a trial and I have had my software from 2010 thru slysoft now the last that I remember the only thing we had to pay for all over again is the anydvd and that the clonedvd was not going to be charged again so if any one can give me any idea on what the issue is it would be greatly appreciated and of course I do not need the whole newbie nonsense yes I do not spend my life in the forums but I have been a faithful customer since 2010 !!!!

Please do not hijack someone else's topic with an unrelated issue. The topic you replied in was about burn failures, yours is a license question. Post split and moved.

What was said, still is correct. CloneDVD 2 does not need a new license. CloneDVD is an elby product, not a Slysoft/RedFox one.

What exactly is happening? It's it a new install on a new os? If so, all you need to do is double click on the license key file and you're good to go.

Back