• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues with CloneDVD2

Beatles

I tried to burn a copy of the movie Stir Crazy but I got this message I am attaching. If you can help, please do. Thanks, Jon

Attachments

• clonedvd2.png
    clonedvd2.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 23
Please provide the CloneDVD logfile (instructions in the stickies), an anydvd logfile, as well as what type and brand of blank discs you're using and the speed you're burning at. That error looks like the classic cheap discs issue

It's pretty clear what the issue probably is. If trying different blank discs doesn't fix it. Then your burner may be dying.

it's not clear at all. Thats why the logfiles are requested. It can be a number of causes

- dead/dying drive
- cheap discs
- burning too fast
- cheap discs AND burning too fast
- quality disc but out of date drive firmware (so it doesn't know how to burn them properly)

I tried to burn a copy of the movie Stir Crazy but I got this message I am attaching. If you can help, please do. Thanks, Jon
That is a old movie and shouldn't have problems.
1. bad write media
2. bad drive
3. dirty source media

These are brand new pioneer bluray dvd drives. I use verbatim and TDK discs. What discs do you suggest? I have never had a problem before. Literally copied thousands of discs and now can't get it to work.

Back