• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Issues with 2 episodes of Bob's Burgers

andcbii

Trying to download season one of Bob's Burgers from Amazon. Episodes 7 and 9 will not download, I was able to get the rest. Logs are attached

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    365.8 KB · Views: 2
Besides the fact they want a fortune just to download that cartoon in my region, I will try to check it out.
Try changing the embedded subtitles to .srt subs in your settings.

Hulu has all the seasons of Bobs Burgers, it's actually a Hulu stream, it works fine on Hulu so why don't you use their free trial to get what you are missing? Sometimes Hulu gives Amazon borked Season, just so you will have to go to Hulu and sign on.

Last edited:
Besides the fact they want a fortune just to download that cartoon in my region, I will try to check it out.
Try changing the embedded subtitles to .srt subs in your settings.

Hulu has all the seasons of Bobs Burgers, it's actually a Hulu stream, it works fine on Hulu so why don't you use their free trial to get what you are missing? Sometimes Hulu gives Amazon borked Season, just so you will have to go to Hulu and sign on.
Your supposed to fix the issue not hand them over to another service.:LOL::LOL:

Your supposed to fix the issue not hand them over to another service.:LOL::LOL:
The fact is that the issue can't be fixed, we scanned the series those 2 episodes are missed 0 data, as I said Hulu sometimes does this with their material, they give Amazon a series or Season with 2 missing episodes so then you will have to go to Hulu if you want those 2 episodes, I have seen this a dozen time, plus Amazon wants 24.99 a season, you can get all 10 seasons on Hulu in a free trial.

The fact is that the issue can't be fixed, we scanned the series those 2 episodes are missed 0 data, as I said Hulu sometimes does this with their material, they give Amazon a series or Season with 2 missing episodes so then you will have to go to Hulu if you want those 2 episodes, I have seen this a dozen time, plus Amazon wants 24.99 a season, you can get all 10 seasons on Hulu in a free trial.
That's a good way to get you over to Hulu; just get the free trial.(y)

What happened to Prosphere? I haven't seen him on here in a long time.
The developers thought it best for me to relay the issues to them, so they do not have to stop working. Sometimes Pete comes to the forum but he is also working very hard.

I'm not sure what might have changed since I posted this, but the episodes download fine now. Why did I choose Amazon over Hulu? Amazon allows me to DL 1080p Hulu is only 720p. If I could I would buy this show on blu-ray, but they have shitty home video releases. This is one of the few shows I'm ok spending a few bucks on.

I'm not sure what might have changed since I posted this, but the episodes download fine now. Why did I choose Amazon over Hulu? Amazon allows me to DL 1080p Hulu is only 720p. If I could I would buy this show on blu-ray, but they have shitty home video releases. This is one of the few shows I'm ok spending a few bucks on.
We made some important changes to our servers, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Back