• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues resolved???

Peter Quinn

Does anybody know if the issues with Power Rangers jumping from file to file, and the issues with Rogue One skipping scenes when played on VLC, have been resolved with 8.1.6.0 or 8.1.6.1 beta?

There's only 1 way for you to really know. That's to try it yourself.

Define 'file to file' and 'skipping scenes'. Seems like for the latter you're describing screenpass and that doesn't exist on DVDs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So once again I tried both, no change when viewing file with VLC. Rogue 1 skips around in some spots, meaning it jumps ahead in some scenes, like 7:57 min into the movie, and at various spots throughout, on some scenes, the scene freezes while the sound continues, then all of a sudden, the scene updates and acts normal until the next one. As for Power Rangers, well it is also the same as prior to 8.1.6.1, the menu does not recognize the mouse click, so to advance into play movie just fast forward to the next .vob file, after that, as you watch it, each new continuous .vob file very quickly closes the window then opens up the next file, the borders quickly reduce the window size towards the center, then the new one grows from the center to full size, like I said, it happens so fast that it does not seem to close fully before the next file comes up. I have 2 different dvd drives, and it happens on folders from both the same. Thanks

Please post an AnyDVD logfile for the problematic discs

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

So once again I tried both, no change when viewing file with VLC. Rogue 1 skips around in some spots, meaning it jumps ahead in some scenes, like 7:57 min into the movie, and at various spots throughout, on some scenes, the scene freezes while the sound continues, then all of a sudden, the scene updates and acts normal until the next one. As for Power Rangers, well it is also the same as prior to 8.1.6.1, the menu does not recognize the mouse click, so to advance into play movie just fast forward to the next .vob file, after that, as you watch it, each new continuous .vob file very quickly closes the window then opens up the next file, the borders quickly reduce the window size towards the center, then the new one grows from the center to full size, like I said, it happens so fast that it does not seem to close fully before the next file comes up. I have 2 different dvd drives, and it happens on folders from both the same. Thanks
I suggest to try a different player. VLC isn't really a good choice for playback of disc structures.

FYI, all previous rips have played flawlessly except these 2. Where do I find log files?

Here are the log files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_Y_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    942.7 KB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_Y_ROGUE_ONE.ziplog
    159.9 KB · Views: 1
From the log:

HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.03 N0A09A0K9OE7C85333
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to set your drive hardwar region or anydvd may encounter decryption problems. Other than that, decryption seems to be working just fine.

Back