• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with Rogue One and CoCo

Very much correct. Thanks! With 1.2.0.1 it works as supposed. Astouding that I have to install an ever older version than my already old version from 2015. Small drawback though: 1.2.0.1 version provides much less options regarding file formats to convert into, so a second conversion might be needed, but hey, as long as the result is fine I don't mind the extra step. Sidenote: I had to remove newer .exe and .ini files manually as the installer skips them otherwise (installing into same directory as 1.8.0.2 in my case). However I finally have both versions (1.2.0.1 and 1.8.0.2) installed in parallel so I can run either.
@Nekra You don't say what format you use. If it is an mp4, try the Microsoft Xbox360 H264/AAC. Works really well.

To install different versions at the same time, install one (say 1802). It installs in a folder called CloneDVDmobile. Just rename and add 1802 at the end. Then install version 1201. It installs into a folder called CloneDVDmobile. Just rename it and add 1201 to the end. You can do that to any of them. Just have to make sure you have shortcuts to the different exe renamed also.

Last edited:
Back