Issue with installation of AnyDVDHD 8.0.9.4

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by nebostrangla, Feb 15, 2017.

1. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

On Windows 7 machine after saving exe. Or running without saving it pops up an error msg stating that:
    Windows cannot access the specified device, path , or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
    It also doesn't matter where I save it.
    Redownloaded to confirm that it wasn't incomplete.
    I am logged in as administrator am only user on this machine. And I even tried the run as administrator from right-click over exe.
    I can start the installation of CloneBD 1.1.3.3. as well .
    Troubleshooting says it's incompatible.

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I cant even try and reproduce this , as I do not have any Windows 7 machines left. How much room do you have left on the specified device, path , or file? I am just guessing.

3. BrianG61UK

BrianG61UK Well-Known Member

Weird.
    Both installed fine on my Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) system.

4. nebostrangla

nebostrangla Well-Known Member

267 GB
    I have no idea why it's doing this either. Especially when I see other users with Win7 machines using the latest AnyDVDHD without Problem.
    Will have to do some cleaning and maintenance and see if it is still a Problem.

Again,
    Newest cloneBD 1.1.3.3. installed with NO problem. Just wanted to check for same thing. Since both were dl'd at same time.

Edit:
    Was finally able to get to install. Still don't know what the issue was caused by. But since it installed I will just have to see what it does with the next version.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
    whatever_gong82 likes this.