• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with Downton Abbey Season 5 D3 (using trial version of AnyDVD)

RoadGlideJoe

Hello all,

I am a new user so I may be doing things wrong.

I tried to "rip video disc to HDD". The I got an error message (I forgot want it said) and then AnyDVD deleted all the files it created. I do have the logfile. I tried again and the rip got farther along but still failed.

At the time my internal DVD drive did not have a region code defined, so I used a external USB DVD drive.

I have been having issues with D3 of both season 5 and season 6 of Downton Abbey. I have been successful ripping D1 and D3 for both season from the USB DVD drive.

Do I have bad discs or....?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_G_Downton Abbey S6 D3.ziplog
    1,013.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello all,

I am a new user so I may be doing things wrong.

I tried to "rip video disc to HDD". The I got an error message (I forgot want it said) and then AnyDVD deleted all the files it created. I do have the logfile. I tried again and the rip got farther along but still failed.

At the time my internal DVD drive did not have a region code defined, so I used a external USB DVD drive.

I have been having issues with D3 of both season 5 and season 6 of Downton Abbey. I have been successful ripping D1 and D3 for both season from the USB DVD drive.

Do I have bad discs or....?
I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and /or defective.

Back