• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with D/L's hanging on multiple providers that I fixed

DQ

This is an informational message for anyone having this issue.

I typically get no trouble from AnyStream. But yesterday I kept getting what some have complained about which is movies hanging and not downloading all the way. I was making it around 50% and then they would stop. This was happening on N and A.

I first tried closing AS and reopening it. I restarted a few downloads and still got incomplete D/L's.

So then I tried restarting (not shutdown but restart [2 very different things in Win10]), and that cleared the issue and it has not returned.

Just trying to be helpful.

This is an informational message for anyone having this issue.

I typically get no trouble from AnyStream. But yesterday I kept getting what some have complained about which is movies hanging and not downloading all the way. I was making it around 50% and then they would stop. This was happening on N and A.

I first tried closing AS and reopening it. I restarted a few downloads and still got incomplete D/L's.

So then I tried restarting (not shutdown but restart [2 very different things in Win10]), and that cleared the issue and it has not returned.

Just trying to be helpful.
Thanks for the report.

Reactions: DQ
Back