• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with CloneDVD Mobile

i7win7

I use clone dvd mobile for all my vob rips (multiple rips on multiple drives at the same time). About 1/2 of the rips show 00:00:00 for the length of the movie. I use VideoReDo ( video editor). It has a tool called quick stream fix that regenerates time index info for the video frames. This info is used to skip back and forth in the video stream when playing the video.

I use clone dvd mobile for all my vob rips (multiple rips on multiple drives at the same time). About 1/2 of the rips show 00:00:00 for the length of the movie. I use VideoReDo ( video editor). It has a tool called quick stream fix that regenerates time index info for the video frames. This info is used to skip back and forth in the video stream when playing the video.

Guess a moderator bumped this up to a new thread. I originally reported it in VOB-passthrough, wrong dvd time length on sept 21,2009. I've recomended a video editor to others posting similar time code issues with cdm.

Back