• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with AnyDVD 8.1.x.x and above when not running in Tray +CloneDrive

Yes it can, AnyDVD doesn't refresh or Autoplay either. That's all down to the OS.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Yes it can, AnyDVD doesn't refresh or Autoplay either. That's all down to the OS.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I changed the Title to reflect the issue more correctly.

I also updated the first post.

I have to agree with Ch3vr0n, it is something on your PC causing the issue otherwise we would have more than 1 person reporting the issue. Neither of us can replicate your issue and I have multiple machines running with both 1607 and 1703 installed and none of them give me any problems

your edit is still not relevant to AnyDVD.

EDIT : when using AnyDVD 8.0.9.0 + CloneDrive 5.5.0.0 Everything works fine with it on Tray icon or not. anything above it have an issue which corrupt the mounting process and doesn't mount properly.

Anydvd does not affect mounting behavior when active, and it definitely can't if the tray icon is not active (thus anydvd itself isn't even running). At best it would be some obscure issue with VCD itself, but even that is unlikely or their would be a lot more topics. You're the only one reporting problems. So far, the issue is something with your SYSTEM not either of the software

well its not. I have tested it on my gf computer, a fresh windows 90% of the things on my system are not installed on hers. same issue.... well it will never get fixed so I don't know what to do.

she already had virtual clonedrive which worked perfectly, as soon as I installed anydvd the same exactly problem. I have at work more than 40 computers, if on all of them it won't work, what will you say then?

as soon as I uninstalled it, it started working fine.

well its not. I have tested it on my gf computer, a fresh windows 90% of the things on my system are not installed on hers. same issue.... well it will never get fixed so I don't know what to do.

she already had virtual clonedrive which worked perfectly, as soon as I installed anydvd the same exactly problem. I have at work more than 40 computers, if on all of them it won't work, what will you say then?

Have you posted an AnyDVD logfile anywhere? Can't find one in this thread.

I am finally able to reproduce the problem. This is very good, because it makes a fix possible. Thank you for reporting the problem!

EDIT: At the moment, I suggest you let AnyDVD running all the time. This is the way it is designed to be used.

Last edited:
I am finally able to reproduce the problem. This is very good, because it makes a fix possible. Thank you for reporting the problem!

EDIT: At the moment, I suggest you let AnyDVD running all the time. This is the way it is designed to be used.
thank you, I already thought it's lost hope when those 2 people said it don't happen to them.

and how would I do anydvd log when the issue happens when anydvd is not running... but ok :)

Well it must be some damn obscure bug then James, isn't it? This is the first report of it's kind unless i'm mistaking. As to the logfile, x7007 you can't if anydvd isn't running :) Just create one from a random (protected) image. Maybe it'll help james out

Well it must be some damn obscure bug then James, isn't it? This is the first report of it's kind unless i'm mistaking. As to the logfile, x7007 you can't if anydvd isn't running :) Just create one from a random (protected) image. Maybe it'll help james out
Not needed. I found the problem.

It doesn't detect cd sometimes, randomly, I need to unmount and dismount. it only Auto Open the action selection only after going inside This PC window and then it detect it after refreshing and also shows the icon of the disk/Iso or which ever. I don't know when it started, but it happens al the time.

Ye sorry Virtual Clone Drive .

When trying to mount a movie ISO or any other ISO , bluray or anything, even windows ISO file. the only way that I am able to get the AutoRun opening or the Auto option to choose is by entering This PC and then do refresh,

EDIT : when using AnyDVD 8.0.9.0 + CloneDrive 5.5.0.0 Everything works fine with it on Tray icon or not. anything above it have an issue which corrupt the mounting process and doesn't mount properly.
Please try AnyDVD 8.1.8.3, this should fix the issue.

Back