Issue accessing downloading or purchasing sites?

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by MLRTYME, Jul 17, 2018.

1. MLRTYME

MLRTYME New Member

Hello,

Not a total newb (had a lifetime license that dates back to 2008 or so) but it's been about 4.5 years since I've actively used the software...and that was 2 computers ago. Looking to re-acquire the software and purchase new licensing (since I've long lost the emails that held those licenses), but both the download and purchase sites are failing for me. Download site fails as both Chrome and Edge state the site can't be reached, and the purchase site Edge reports uses "outdated or unsafe TLS security settings."

Any ideas? I would love to be able to backup my substantial BluRay collection as I know have others living in my home, but I can't seem to access any of the sites to do so.

Thanks in advance...

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

@Ivan your webmaster skills are requested

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

We can't observe any problems with Edge or Chrome - tested with several current versions from different locations.
    Also, no one else is complaining - this forum would be wildly alight with that topic.
    It must be something on your end. Proxy? Firewall?

4. Oslowe

Oslowe New Member

I am having similar issues. In Firefox, chrome, and midori the page times out. I also tried through a proxy and no joy. What internet provider do you use?

On a side note, my favorite mkv program also errors out.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Works fine here. Both of you having issues, what ISP are YOU using? If it's a satellite provider like Excede (or one of its subsidiaries) that's a known problem with their internet traffic routing hardware. Using the TOR browsers solves that problem

6. Oslowe

Oslowe New Member

New excede subscriber, and i figures something like that. Thanks for the confirmation!

7. MLRTYME

MLRTYME New Member

Also an Exede subscriber. Thank you for the information. I did not see that in any of my searches on the forum, but grateful for your prompt assistance.