• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

isProtected 2 message

This has SOMETHING to do with .NET version 2 and version 3. I don't know what....but it's related. As soon as I removed all my .net files, the message went away. (Someone else said this too in another thread).

Howabout telling us what it MEANS rather than telling us it means nothing and is not suposed to show. I figure most of us know it's not suposed to show, but even so; what IS it and what does it mean?

My messages:
3 2: 0x20 0x6 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x2
Jump Cell 2

Vista x64
title Total Recall
No; movies don't play when AnyDVDHD is on. Can play with AnyDVDHD off

Update to Anydvd 6.1.7.0

This is weird as I am running Vista Ultimate 6 bit platform as well and never seen this. I found this and it may be worth a try.

Download the "dotnetfx_cleanup_tool", Run it and enable it to remove Microsoft .NET Framework.

http://astebner.sts.winisp.net/Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip

Then I would run ccleaner ect... then redownload the updates for all the net frameworks and see if this corrects your issue.

This is weird as I am running Vista Ultimate 6 bit platform as well and never seen this. I found this and it may be worth a try.

Download the "dotnetfx_cleanup_tool", Run it and enable it to remove Microsoft .NET Framework.

http://astebner.sts.winisp.net/Tools/dotnetfx_cleanup_tool.zip

Then I would run ccleaner ect... then redownload the updates for all the net frameworks and see if this corrects your issue.

[Off Topic]

Thank you ever so much for posting the link for the .NET Clean-Up Tool

I had been having trouble with the last few .NET Updates installing
- So I just 'hid' them

Thanks to this Clean-Up tool ;
I have just re installed ALL of my .Net and the Updates
- even the 'troubled/ hidden' ones :clap:

:bowdown: Thank You for finally resolving this issue for me ! :bowdown:

[/Off Topic]

;)

[Off Topic]

Thank you ever so much for posting the link for the .NET Clean-Up Tool

I had been having trouble with the last few .NET Updates installing
- So I just 'hid' them

Thanks to this Clean-Up tool ;
I have just re installed ALL of my .Net and the Updates
- even the 'troubled/ hidden' ones

:bowdown: Thank You for finally resolving this issue for me !

[/Off Topic]

;)

[OT]

Wow that means allot from you, as I read your replies on LGSI and here plus cdfreaks and think you just know it all. :D No problem glad to of helped.

[/OT]

Well; removed .net, reinstalled it in order; (version 2, 2b 3), and the message is gone. For the time being DO NOT UPDATE .NET with the so-called security fixes, they're not security fixes, they're lock-outs against some developers' code that used the .NET framework. Great help; thanks.

I still want to know what the message IS though. What it meant.

I didn't use the remover tool and have my PC with all the latest updates even ones released yesterday and all is well.

Back