• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

isProtected 2 message

rak69

When i put the movie Hot Fuzz into the computer AnyDVD reads it the a message comes up on the screen:

isProtected 2
Last Program 29 1: 0x20 2x6 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x1
Jump Cell 1

What does this mean?

When i put the movie Hot Fuzz into the computer AnyDVD reads it the a message comes up on the screen:

isProtected 2
Jump Cell 1

What does this mean?

Nothing. Just click ok.

It must mean something? I never got it before.

It's nothing, it's not supposed to show, it's a mistake, it will be removed in the next version :)

Hi there,

got the same Problem, and i'm unable to Copy i Robot since the Updates. It was working on 6.1.6.4 i think but still then it isn't.

Got the newest ClondeDVD and AnyDVD versions.

Cheers

Disi

isProtected 2
Jump Cell 1

Well did that, but as i said after the Update on the newest version im unable to copy i Robot. It was working on a previous version.

btw. i'm running Windows Vista Ultimate. I think it has something todo with the updates.

Well did that, but as i said after the Update on the newest version im unable to copy i Robot. It was working on a previous version.

btw. i'm running Windows Vista Ultimate. I think it has something todo with the updates.
What is the problem though? Why won't it?

Thats the problem, i can't give any other errors, the DVD burns and everything seems to be ok, but if i put it into a dvd player there is nothing on the dvd.

Under windows i see the data but the VOBs are still unable to play. PowerDVD gives me the that error: "the file is no video file"

So im quite confused.

Thats the problem, i can't give any other errors, the DVD burns and everything seems to be ok, but if i put it into a dvd player there is nothing on the dvd.

Under windows i see the data but the VOBs are still unable to play. PowerDVD gives me the that error: "the file is no video file"

So im quite confused.
Did you try it on a standalone DVD player as well?

- Yes i did try a standalone DVD-Player, same thing, no available DVD to play
- I tryed Verbtin DVD Plus and Minus as well as Platinum

I could revert back, but then i loos the bug fixes, and i just wanted to pronounce that there seems an error or somekind within the new version.

- Yes i did try a standalone DVD-Player, same thing, no available DVD to play
- I tryed Verbtin DVD Plus and Minus as well as Platinum

I could revert back, but then i loos the bug fixes, and i just wanted to pronounce that there seems an error or somekind within the new version.
Do other movies work? Or is it just I, Robot?

So im quite confused.

Does the original DVD play under Vista? If yes, AnyDVD is working correctly.

Ill try other movies Tomorrow, i just tried i robot after the update.
The Original DVD Plays under Vista and XP without a problem.

This has SOMETHING to do with .NET version 2 and version 3. I don't know what....but it's related. As soon as I removed all my .net files, the message went away. (Someone else said this too in another thread).

Howabout telling us what it MEANS rather than telling us it means nothing and is not suposed to show. I figure most of us know it's not suposed to show, but even so; what IS it and what does it mean?

My messages:
3 2: 0x20 0x6 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x2
Jump Cell 2

Vista x64
title Total Recall
No; movies don't play when AnyDVDHD is on. Can play with AnyDVDHD off

Last edited:
Back