• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.iso to mp4

mimaro46

i have searched as much as i could think of in your forum for an answer to this probably dumb question. I have 15+ tb of "files" that i want to reencode from iso format to mp4. I have a lifetime subscription to anydvd and clone dvd, and am currently trial using clone dvd mobil. My question is, will clone dvd mobile not read iso files or do they need to be video ts? I have used handbrake to go from iso to mp4, however I want to save my dd5.1. is this possible with clone dvd mobile? am trying to do this to move all my files to an NAS to circumvent a catastrophic hdd failure, which comes to all sooner or later. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use Virtual Clonedrive to mount the iso and then use CloneDVD Mobile to convert to mp4

iso to mp4

ok, i got that just now tried that and it worked. now when i retrieve it from my nas, id there a slysoft product that will bring it back to dvd format, and will i retain my dd5.1 surround sound?

Back