• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iso to mp4?

CoachJay22

I have recently backed up several of my dvd movies and have saved
an iso file of each to my drive using CloneDVD. I need information on how to take these iso files and be able to save them in a format so that I can stream them to a TV via wifi and either roku or xbox. Thanks for any help.

I have recently backed up several of my dvd movies and have saved
an iso file of each to my drive using CloneDVD. I need information on how to take these iso files and be able to save them in a format so that I can stream them to a TV via wifi and either roku or xbox. Thanks for any help.

Mount the ISOs in a virtual drive (Slysoft has Virtual Clone Drive for that, and it is free), then use CloneDVD Mobile to convert to a format more to your liking. In the future you could skip the ISO creation stage and use CDM directly on your original DVDs.

I have both CloneDVD and CloneDVD Mobile in my toolbox because they do different things with DVDs. Sometimes I want a back up of a DVD with menus, sometimes I just want a single file of one of the streams.

But his ISOs are his back-ups.

I was just offering another way of getting the end result the OP was asking for if he purchases a license for CloneDVD Mobile. Addressing future backups with a tool purchased to manipulate the current backups.

I mounted one image and then used Cone DVD mobile. The resulting file had the audio jumbled and not matching the screen. I have not tried it on multiple files. I had not upgraded to Redfox yet but now have so I will try that as well but thought someone might have an answer to the jumbled audio.

Nice 5 year old thread necromancy. What do you mean garbled? Upgrading to redfox anydvd hd will not make any difference, anydvd has no control of impact whatsoever on audio behavior. Please create a NEW topic, explain in detail what you're doing, how you're doing it, what you're using (including versions) and maybe we can start helping you hopefully.

Back