• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ISO of Ripped Blu-ray Has No Audio - Is This Cinavia

posthasty

Gotcha! (1985) Kino Lorber (US) Blu-ray.
UPC: 7 38329 25025 6

Latest version of AnyDVD HD and CloneBD installed with Default settings.

All of the ISOs I've created in CloneBD don't appear to contain an audio track when played back in Infuse (i3rd party iOS video player app).

Is this Cinavia? When I go to play the ISO in Infuse, there are no audio tracks at all. This isn't a situation where the audio goes mute after 15 - 20 minutes. The audio track simply isn't there or isn't being recognized in Infuse.

Playing the physical Blu-ray with PowerDVD19 does work correctly and shows all the audio tracks, including the commentary. Also, if I use CloneBD to create an uncompressed MKV of this Blu-ray, it has the audio tracks.

If it's Cinavia, then that closes the book on it playing back in Infuse. I've never had this problem with any other ISOs I created.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.4_Info_E_GOTCHA_431C625E_A1488946.ziplog
    120.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cinavia cuts playback and displays a message code on screen. If that's not happening (instead, just a sudden loss of audio track) it's not conscious. Abs please code your links. We don't want to attract unwanted attention to CloneBD

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back