ISO files no longer work in Dune HD-TV303D

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by AshySlashy, Jan 9, 2018.

1. thetoad

thetoad Active Member

yes, but isn't this the case of a HD-TV303D

2. AshySlashy

AshySlashy Member

To clarify, yes, I'm playing an ISO file via playlist from a Windows network share.

So the Dune HD Solo Lite supports full menus? That might be a motivation to get one. But it's not cheap, and since it did work previously with the HD-TV303D (which maybe some other users have as well)is there a chance it might work again?

3. thetoad

thetoad Active Member

lets be clear, I can go into any movie I ripped with any dvd and double click on an mpls file (as I have it associated with mpc-hc) and it plays the full playlist. I can drag the mpls file into the mpc-hc window and it plays the playlist.

can you try with mpc-hc doing what I just said, try to play an mpls playlist directly?

one thing I'd try is mounting the iso via a virtual drive system to get the files directly.

If that works, the only thing I can think of, is vlc/kodi having an issue with anydvd's creation of the udf file system. I've hd that problem on occassion.

4. Karstetter

Karstetter New Member

I just spent 2 hours on the phone with Apple. The latest update of ITunes has made any ripped DVD's inaccessible due to copywrite issues. The run was good while it lasted

5. thetoad

thetoad Active Member

huh. What does the above comment have to do with anything?